Subject: Invitation - EU Competitiveness Council (COMPET) - Space, 23 May 2025, Brussels
From: "Perek Martyna" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maciak Łukasz <[email-masked]>,Banaszyńska Irena <[email-masked]>, "Space \(COMPET2\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2025 17:56:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ATTN:

Minister(s) responsible for Space

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am pleased to forward, for your kind attention, the official invitation 
from Mr Krzysztof Paszyk, Minister of Economic Development and Technology, 
to the Minister(s) responsible for Space, regarding the upcoming meeting of 
the EU Competitiveness Council (Space), which will take place in Brussels on 
23 May 2025 (p.m.).

This invitation is extended on behalf of the Polish Presidency of the 
Council of the European Union.

Please note that certain details outlined in the attached invitation - 
including, for instance, the exact title of the final agenda item - may be 
subject to minor changes.

We look forward to welcoming the Minister(s) to the COMPET-Space Council in 
May and sincerely appreciate the prompt confirmation.

With kind regards,

Martyna Perek

Space Working Party Chair / PL Presidency in the EU Council 2025

Chief Expert

Space Policy Unit

Department of Defence Industry

+48 22 411 92 67, +48 538 626 808

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.gov.pl/web/rozwoj-technologia> gov.pl/rozwoj-technologia

Pl. Trzech Krzyży 3/5
00-507 Warszawa

We have an obligation to protect the personal data that we process. It 
results from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of 
the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with 
regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such 
data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. This is the so-called general data 
protection regulation - GDPR. The administrator of your personal data is the 
Minister of Development and Technology, with its registered office in Warsaw 
(00-507), at Pl. Trzech Krzyży 3/5. You can write to the personal data 
administrator at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
and to the data protection inspector - at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]. You can also learn the detailed principles on which we 
process your personal data at MRiT and find out what rights you have in 
connection with it. We have included this information in our 
<https://www.gov.pl/web/rozwoj-technologia/informacja-o-przetwarzaniu-danych-osobowych-w-zwiazku-z-prowadzona-korespondencja> 
information clause.